Light Speed Dash - (daily comic sampling) Light Speed Dash - (daily comic sampling)

I... don't have any words to describe how this kind of comic-style animation and its smoothness, spectacular music tunes, fine quality art, original characters with their voices, and anything else... are soo AWESOME!!! Congrats to all of you. You can place these characters into a structured story and you have a featured Newgrounds original composition! :D
Keep going m8s 10000/10!

Drax Job Interview Drax Job Interview

Fantastic smooth animation and nice funny story. You did it well m8 :D
You're one of some movie channels that has a great quality making movies (I could say you're a-ok :) ) so congrats you and keep going :D 10/10

Shovel Knights effective technique... Shovel Knights effective technique...

Nice 8-beats and a funny unexpected ending lol
10/10 bruh :)

EBBlueberry responds:

Thank You!

Box Shooter Box Shooter

Nice, this got me entertained for a while :D

Sorcker responds:

Thanks! I'm glad that you liked :D

Famous Paintings Parodies 9 Famous Paintings Parodies 9

Muy buen submission se nota lo dibujado a mano y esta super buenisimo! Te felicito don Munguía por otro exito y seguí asi! 8)

The Sartourinator The Sartourinator

Nice 8 bit art for being made in 2 hours :o

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

Where are you, amazing composer? We lost you in the dephts of time 5 years ago and we never saw or heard you again. Please reborn as someone who's still alive and keep expressing yourself in the best way you do: music. Thank you.
We're hoping you back woth new song and new awesome talent :D
999/10

Bossfight - Mescalink Bossfight - Mescalink

This EP ending is like Stasis in Meganeko's album ''Robot Language''. In both the artist ends the EP with a BADASS EPIC composition that closes the song cycle.
Let me tell you have a GREAT sense of audio mixing and composing, I know you will make HUGE and BETTER things and I will be with you everytime! :D
Keep going you are doing amazing 999/10 ;D

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

Everyone, it's obviously that RobTop didn't allow this song to GD, stop saying that! He did the same thing with Deadlocked and nobody complained!! When he release a new GD version with this song, he will finally allow!
So don't be impatient and WAIT.
Nate, you really have been with it you did it awesome! :D Hope this kind of feedback encourages you to keep going :D
I r8 8/8 m8 :]