Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

Where are you, amazing composer? We lost you in the dephts of time 5 years ago and we never saw or heard you again. Please reborn as someone who's still alive and keep expressing yourself in the best way you do: music. Thank you.
We're hoping you back woth new song and new awesome talent :D
999/10

Bossfight - Mescalink Bossfight - Mescalink

This EP ending is like Stasis in Meganeko's album ''Robot Language''. In both the artist ends the EP with a BADASS EPIC composition that closes the song cycle.
Let me tell you have a GREAT sense of audio mixing and composing, I know you will make HUGE and BETTER things and I will be with you everytime! :D
Keep going you are doing amazing 999/10 ;D

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

Everyone, it's obviously that RobTop didn't allow this song to GD, stop saying that! He did the same thing with Deadlocked and nobody complained!! When he release a new GD version with this song, he will finally allow!
So don't be impatient and WAIT.
Nate, you really have been with it you did it awesome! :D Hope this kind of feedback encourages you to keep going :D
I r8 8/8 m8 :]

Vikings of the Interstate (Score) Vikings of the Interstate (Score)

Absolutely legendary for my ears :o
Thank you for including me in a submission it's an honor to collab :D

wistfuljiffy wistfuljiffy

As I said on youtube, i like that C418 style, this is pretty good and relaxing.
This is one of those songs that might serve more as background or ambience music than like a song to download and hear when you're boring in any moment.
Anyway you are doing well garlagan, I can't wait to listen the other songs, you convinced me with Leight Weight! :D

Forest Maze Saxophone Forest Maze Saxophone

Nice :D

M-Mowz responds:

Thank you.

Leight Wight Leight Wight

This is too awesome for my ears. The guitar, the voice... I can notice all the effort you put in masterpieces like this :D
999/10 ^-^
I hope you keep going! :D Like I always say, you're doing awesome ;)
Greetings from Argentina bro
(P.D.: My favourite parts are when you sing ''We can make it!'' and the last part, i like the way you made it calm)

Immerse Immerse

''Respect'' - vote guy thing

-Absent- -Absent-

When I listen to this, I fell like undersea or in a spy mission. In both cases you should play this song and would be awesome

MDK - Fingerbang MDK (8bit cover by GriffHD) MDK - Fingerbang MDK (8bit cover by GriffHD)

Nice 8 bit song Its technically the same song! Really nice song dude :D