How to get Deity How to get Deity

This is fully helpful, thanks a lot man, you cleared my mind a lot :D

Box Shooter Box Shooter

Nice, this got me entertained for a while :D

Sorcker responds:

Thanks! I'm glad that you liked :D

Famous Paintings Parodies 9 Famous Paintings Parodies 9

Muy buen submission se nota lo dibujado a mano y esta super buenisimo! Te felicito don Munguía por otro exito y seguí asi! 8)

The Sartourinator The Sartourinator

Nice 8 bit art for being made in 2 hours :o

Super Rad Awesome Super Rad Awesome

*IMPORTANT*
If you want to get the twitter achievement, in the loading screen, before clicking ''play'', just click the twitter button, it doesn 't matter if you don 't have a twitter, you gain the achievement just clicking it.
This should reduce the negative feedback.
You made an EXCELLENT world with all that pixelart, I would never imagine that level of imagination to create that art masterpiece (also, thanks for the free achievements ;) )
From Argentina, approving this ''find-and-click-themed'' game, I salute you, Greetings!! :D
_Keep Going_

The Disco Cat The Disco Cat

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sugar :o

Walk Walk

Lol I just finished the game, just follow that bunny ¬¬ ... Lame ''game''

Marcianito Infinitum Running 2016 Marcianito Infinitum Running 2016

Y adonde está el marcianito bailando 100% real no fake 1 link mega? :v Saludos desde argentina

Taringuero responds:

aloha! 5 stars only for the referencia twopoints vi exdi prro ke paso :v papu proes.
and es verdad, le falta la cumbia mano :v!

Trump Punch Trump Punch

Please upload the music to the NG Music page! :D Nice work

rhys510 responds:

Thanks - i dont own the music so i cant but the "song" button leads you to the youtube video of the song. :)

Pokemon NO Pokemon NO

I can 't understand. I press F5 but don 't make anything it 's just the same screen. I don 't understand the game mechanics so can you help me please? The medals are based on how many times you refresh the page? Thanks.
P.D.: ''Arg'' is for ''Argentina''? :3

Arg410 responds:

No you press F5 to refresh the webpage. The reason is because there are some many medals it makes the game glitchy and it internally crashes, which is why you have to Refresh. You then press any key on your keyboard to get the medals.