Unicorn Hunt Unicorn Hunt

Pretty creative work and thank you for the happy ending :D You should make more stories like this you got future :D

BUCK | Early Access Launch Trailer BUCK | Early Access Launch Trailer

I... I am...
speechless!!
I see the game has been already reased on march, but It's the first time I see this! This is an awesome and original work!
I don't know hiw are you going with the game, but if you released it and is very famous, congratulatioos, you really deserve it :D
In case of the game hasn't already been released, the trailes is very exciting and hype-ing :D good luck this is gonna be awesome :D
Keep going man, game developing is your thing!

GameDevDude responds:

Thank you so much! ♥

Sick in the Head Sick in the Head

I give this 5 stars cuz of nice artwork, but I think you should change rating to ''M'' cause this may cause some nightmares even in teenagers and kids due to the perturbating atmosphere and those random videos. Apart of that, nice video :D

Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 3 Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 3

Why did you do that lenny?? D: Now I don't like that lenny anymore. Better this lenny >>> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Everyone's yelling for a season 2!! :D
Nice movie short scrappo :D

Light Speed Dash - (daily comic sampling) Light Speed Dash - (daily comic sampling)

I... don't have any words to describe how this kind of comic-style animation and its smoothness, spectacular music tunes, fine quality art, original characters with their voices, and anything else... are soo AWESOME!!! Congrats to all of you. You can place these characters into a structured story and you have a featured Newgrounds original composition! :D
Keep going m8s 10000/10!

Drax Job Interview Drax Job Interview

Fantastic smooth animation and nice funny story. You did it well m8 :D
You're one of some movie channels that has a great quality making movies (I could say you're a-ok :) ) so congrats you and keep going :D 10/10

Shovel Knights effective technique... Shovel Knights effective technique...

Nice 8-beats and a funny unexpected ending lol
10/10 bruh :)

EBBlueberry responds:

Thank You!

Your Obedient Servant (Hamilton) Your Obedient Servant (Hamilton)

Nice animation, cool song... just awesome! :D
You must be in featured movies m8 :) 10/10

Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 2 Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 2

Hey again, scrappo, it looks like we found in submission judgement again. Nothing new to say, except for the great animation quality and original story (nice improvised credits lol)
I like it 5/5 :)

Scrappo responds:

Well met good sir, and happy media absorption!

My animation Journey: 2009 to 2017 My animation Journey: 2009 to 2017

Man, I don't know you or your works, but as I saw in this video you were something unknown who started to grow considerably in Youtube and did HUGE things.
I just wanted to tell you congratulations and I hope you keep growing (I guarantee you in Newgrounds you still being as awesome as youtube), and go for more!
Hope you can reach 500k or EVEN A MILLION SUSCRIBERS!! :D