Infinity Infinity

It's a good audio. But in case you are new to this page, we have an AUDIO section around here. You can upload this song using the ''upload your creations'' button and then choosing ''audio'' option.

I recommend you to delete this once you've uploaded to Audio section to avoid problems.

In case of this is not yours, please delete it and upload your own content.

Hope this helped. Thank you.

Short - You Guessed It Short - You Guessed It

Funniest Madness Day short i've seen for today. You desserve a prize mah man :D

Aerial Master Aerial Master

Awesome stickfight collab! The animation was fluid and you choosed an awesome song! I have to mention, the perfect sync is great and makes it enjoyable!
Don't forget to include TheFatRat, and all of the participants who have an account here in the credits section of this submission. 10/10 man :D

Day and Night fight Day and Night fight

Interesting animation technique :o

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

THIS IS FREAKING PURE GOLD. NO MORE WORDS :O

The Rocket The Rocket

I see you're new to Newgrounds, welcome! :D
I saw your other submission and both have 10/10 animation and voice audio quality, you have potential man :D
Hope you can make awesome stuff around here. You gained a new follower :D
Greeetings and welcome :]

Eggs + Toast Eggs + Toast

I love the animation! Nice :D
I laughed at the part where the chef flip the egg and it was like ''AHH--(instant splat)''

ProudNothing: Pixel Trip ProudNothing: Pixel Trip

Nice surrealism :O

the 4 upright men of Kota with hindi Audio. Animation by Subin Philip the 4 upright men of Kota with hindi Audio. Animation by Subin Philip

Hey, good animation, but since this web is in english, you have to put at least english subtitles, so everyone can understand what are you trying to submit. Otherwise your submission could not be accepted.

SubinAnimation responds:

oh.. okay. I will keep this in mind next time. thank you.

Pmation: Man of the Flower Pmation: Man of the Flower

Nice quality animation! THis is one of those awesome videos I like to watch until the end! :D
Absolutely awesome 10/10 :D